Saturday, August 31, 2013

Superheroes


Lachlan's plan for the family business:

Lachlan will be Batman.

Jackson will be Robin.

Lauren will be Wonder Woman.

I will be Cat Woman.

Simon will be Superman.

Or maybe Lachlan wil be Robin but the the GOOD robin.

Lauren did indeed start to make her own Wonder Woman costume for Halloween. She got a bit distracted when she ran out of felt and in the meantime her enthusiasm has shifted. I got her some read and black material and she is working on some Incredibles costumes: Violet for her and Dash for Lachlan. In a perfect world, Lauren and Lachlan would love to have me be Elastigirl, Simon be Mr. Incredible and Jackson be Jack-Jack! We'll see... Maybe I'll be Syndrome!

Lachlan's love of superheroes really helped in potty training because Lachlan didn't want to poo in his diaper when he was being Batman. He does tend to become a bit singleminded though. Simon: "I love you!" Lachlan: "Yeah, but BATMAAAN!"

No comments: